6-Ingredient Watermelon Wine Sangria (Perfectly Sweet and Tart)
- 6 cups 1 inch watermelon cubes, seeds and rind discarded
- 1 (750-ml) bottle dry white wine
- 1 cup vodka
- ½ cup triple sec
- 1 medium lime, sliced
- 1 medium orange sliced
- Add the watermelon and lime juice to a high powder blender and blend shortly.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- In a large pitcher combine the watermelon juice, white wine, vodka and triple sec.
- Add the lime and orange slices.
- Stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Serve over ice.