Greek Yogurt Watermelon Smoothie for Weight Loss
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2 1x
- 3 cups 1-inch watermelon cubes, seeds and rind discarded
- 1 cup frozen strawberries
- ½ cup vanilla Greek yogurt
- 1 tbsp chia seeds
- ½ tbsp honey or to taste
- ½ cup water
- ¼ cup fresh mint leaves plus extra for serving
- Place the watermelon cubes on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and freeze for minimum one hour.
- Place all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve immediately.