Out of This World Watermelon Popsicles
- 3 ½ cups watermelon cubes, seeds and rind discarded
- 5 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- ½ cup canned coconut milk or heavy cream
- ¾ pound kiwi, peeled
- 1 tbsp mini chocolate chips
- Add the watermelon and 2 tablespoons of sugar to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Divide the mixture between popsicle molds, filling each about 2/3 full.
- Add the chocolate chips to each mold and stir.
- Insert the popsicle sticks and freeze for 3-4 hours.
- In a small bowl, combine the coconut milk and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer.
- Divide the mixture between popsicle molds.
- Return to the freezer and freeze for 2 hours.
- Add the kiwi and remaining sugar to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Push the kiwi mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Remove the popsicles from the freezer and divide the kiwi mixture between molds.
- Freeze for another 3 hours or until solid.
- To remove, pour hot water over the popsicle molds and gently pull the popsicle out while squeezing the mold.