Watermelon Mojito with Honey Lime Ice Cubes
- 3 cups watermelon cubes, rind and seeds discarded
- 20 mint leaves
- ½ cup white rum
- ¼ cup lime juice
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 ½ cup water
- In a large measuring glass combine the water, honey and lime juice.
- Pour the mixture into the ice cube trays.
- Freeze until solid.
- Add the watermelon and mint to a blender and blend shortly.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Add the rum and mix to combine.
- To serve, add the ice cubes to a glass.
- Fill the glass with watermelon-rum mixture and serve.