How to Make the Best Watermelon Juice in a Blender (with Fresh Lime Juice)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 small watermelon (about 6 pounds), seeds and rind discarded
- 1 small lime, juiced
- Cut the watermelon into large cubes.
- Add the watermelon and lime juice to a high powder blender and blend shortly.
- Pour the mixture through a fine mesh strainer into a bowl.
- Pour the juice into the glasses filled with ice and serve.
- Store the remaining watermelon juice in a bottle in the refrigerator for up to 4 days.