Homemade Watermelon Jelly (Easy 4-Ingredient Jelly Recipe)
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Cook Time: 8 minutes
- Total Time: 23 minutes
- Yield: 2.5 cups 1x
- 3 cups bite-size chunks watermelon, seeds removed
- 2 ½ cups sugar
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 ounces liquid fruit pectin
- Add the watermelon to a blender and blend shortly.
- Place a strainer over a bowl.
- Place a double layer of cheesecloth in the strainer.
- Pour the watermelon puree into cheesecloth.
- Cover with plastic wrap, and put in fridge to allow liquid to drain out. Do not squeeze.
- Take 1 cup of watermelon juice and add to a pot.
- Add the sugar and lemon juice.
- Bring to a boil over high heat, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat.
- Stir in pectin.
- Boil for one more minute, stirring constantly.
- Remove from the heat and pour into sterilized jars.
- Allow to cool completely, then store in cool, dark place.