Vegan Garlic Bread with Olive Oil
- 1 medium garlic head, peeled
- 2 tbsp chopped fresh parsley
- 1 tbsp chopped fresh basil
- ½ tsp dried oregano
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1 loaf baguette
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the baguette in half lengthwise.
- Cut each half in half again.
- In a small bowl combine the olive oil, oregano, garlic, parsley, basil and salt.
- Spread each cut side of the bread with garlic olive oil mixture.
- Place on the prepare baking sheet.
- Bake in preheated oven for 10-15 minutes or until golden.
- Cut into pieces and serve.