Oven Sun Dried Cherry Tomatoes
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 3 hours
- Total Time: 3 hours, 5 minutes
- Yield: 1.5 cups 1x
- 1 pound cherry tomatoes, halved
- 2 tsp sea salt
- Preheat the oven to 250°F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer.
- Sprinkle with sea salt.
- Bake in preheated oven for 2 ½ to 3 ½ hours, or until the tomatoes are dried out.
- Serve immediately.
- Or to store, transfer to a jar and cover with olive oil until the tomatoes are completely covered.