Mini Strawberry Rhubarb Crisps with Cinnamon Sugar Crumble
For the filling:
- 3 cups chopped strawberries
- 2 tbsp cornstarch
- 1/3 cup sugar
- 1 ½ tsp vanilla extract
For the topping:
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup brown sugar
- ½ tsp ground cinnamon
- pinch of salt
- 3 tbsp butter, cold and cubed
- 1/3 cup rolled oats
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Add the strawberries, sugar, vanilla extract and cornstarch to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Divide the mixture between 6 ramekins.
- Add the flour, rolled oats, brown sugar, pinch of salt, ground cinnamon to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Add the butter and mix with a fork until the mixture resembles coarse crumbs.
- Spoon the topping over the strawberry mixture.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-40 minute or until golden.
- Serve warm, at room temperature or cold.