Looking for a quick and easy recipe for making the most refreshing strawberry lemonade from scratch with only 3 simple ingredients? This recipe is exactly what you need and is so easy to make, too! It’s the perfect refreshment for outdoor get-togethers, or just something you would keep in your fridge all-year-round.
How to Make a Strawberry Lemonade
Here’s exactly what you’ll need to do in order to make your own homemade strawberry lemonade in 10 minutes or less:
- Blend. Add the hulled fresh strawberries and 1 cup of water to a high powder blender and blend shortly.
- Combine the remaining ingredients. Add the sugar, lemon juice, and remaining 4 cups of water to a pitcher and mix to combine.
- Add the strawberry juice. Add the strawberry juice and stir to combine.
- Pour. Pour the lemonade into the glasses filled with ice.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
Strawberry Lemonade Alternatives
How Long Does Strawberry Lemonade Keep in the Refrigerator?
As long as you keep your strawberry lemonade in the pitcher that you make it in, and cover it tightly with plastic wrap, it should keep in the fridge for up to 3 to 4 days.
Homemade drinks made with fresh fruits like this recipe don’t tend to last as long as store-bought juice brands for the simple reason being that they don’t include all of the additives and preservatives as commercially available options.
(You may also like: OMG-Good Homemade Strawberry Juice in a Blender)Print
The Most Refreshing Strawberry Lemonade (Only 3 Ingredients!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 10 1x
- ½ pound fresh strawberries, hulled
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 ½ cups lemon juice
- 5 cups cold water
- Add the strawberries and 1 cup of water to a high powder blender and blend shortly.
- In a pitcher combine the sugar, lemon juice and remaining water.
- Add the strawberry juice and stir to combine.
- Pour the lemonade into the glasses filled with ice and serve.