3-Ingredient Homemade Strawberry Jam (This is so good!)
- 2 pounds fresh strawberries, hulled and sliced
- 4 cups sugar
- ¼ cup lemon juice
- Add the strawberries, sugar and lemon juice to a heavy-bottomed pot.
- Stir over low heat until the sugar is dissolved.
- Use a potato masher to mash the strawberries.
- Increase the heat to medium high, and bring to a boil, while stirring.
- Boil for 10 minutes, stirring constantly or until the jam is thickened.
- Ladler into sterilized jars and seal immediately.
- Store in a cool dark place and refrigerate once opened.