There’s honestly nothing quite like a nice cold glass of iced tea on a hot summer day to help you cool off. It’s been my go-to drink whenever the warmer weather rolls around ever since I was a little kid. I especially like to make my own homemade varieties of iced tea. One of my favorite DIY iced tea recipes is this 4-ingredient strawberry hibiscus iced tea that uses nothing but all natural ingredients.
There are no refined sugars or unnatural preservatives of any kind! Instead, you’ll find nothing but real, whole food ingredients. You’ll need five cups of water, ½ cup of dried hibiscus flowers, 1 ½ cups of frozen strawberries, 10 fresh mint leaves, and ⅓ cup of raw honey. Follow the directions listed below for boiling, mashing, steeping, and then finally straining your tea.
When you’re ready to pour yourself a glass of this iced tea, I highly recommend adding your choice of either fresh strawberries, lime slices, or fresh mint for a bit of extra garnishing.
(You may also like: Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea (Sun Tea Recipe))Print
4-Ingredient Strawberry Hibiscus Iced Tea
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: 5 1x
- 5 cups water
- ½ cup dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 ½ cup frozen strawberries
- 10 fresh mint leaves
- 1/3 cup honey or to taste
For serving (optional):
- fresh strawberries
- lime slices
- fresh mint
- Add the water in a large pot and bring to a boil over high heat.
- Add the dried hibiscus, strawberries and mint.
- Stir to combine.
- Reduce the heat to medium and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Mash the strawberries.
- Steep for 15 minutes.
- Strain the tea.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.
- Pour into glasses and serve with ice garnished with fresh strawberries, lime slice and mint (if using).
More Easy Hibiscus Drink Recipes:
- Coconut Hibiscus Electrolyte Water for Post-Workout Recovery
- Heavenly 4-Ingredient Hibiscus Cocktail (This is so good!)
- Cherry Hibiscus Juice Recipe (Try this!)
- Hydrating Peach Hibiscus Infused Water (This is Incredible!)
- Iced Cranberry Hibiscus Tea for Lower Blood Pressure
- Easy and Refreshing 3-Ingredient Hibiscus Iced Tea Recipe