Creamy-licious Strawberry Frosting for Cupcakes, Cake and Cookies
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 2.5 cups 1x
- 1 cup freeze-dried strawberries
- 1 cup unsalted butter, at room temperature
- 4 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tbsp heavy cream
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Place the freeze-dried strawberries in a coffee grinder or food processor and pulse until finely ground. Set aside.
- Add the butter and half of powdered sugar to a bowl.
- Beat on medium-low speed until the mixture is creamy.
- Add the strawberry powder and heavy cream and beet to combine.
- Add the remaining powdered sugar and beat until well combined.
- Use immediately or refrigerate in an airtight container until ready to use.
- Frosting can last in the fridge for two weeks and in the freezer for two months.