Maple Mustard Spinach Salad Dressing (Tangy and To Die For)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
For the dressing:
- ¼ cup maple syrup
- 3 tbsp minced shallots
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1 garlic cloves, minced
- salt and black pepper to taste
For the salad:
- ½ pound fresh baby spinach
- ½ small red onion, sliced
- 2 small apples, cored and sliced
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- To make the dressing, in a small bowl combine all the ingredients.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Add the baby spinach, apples, red onion and dressing to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Top with chopped walnuts and serve.