Sauteed Spinach with Garlic and Lemon
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 7 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 1/2 pounds fresh spinach
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp unsalted butter
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice or to taste
- salt and black pepper to taste
- Melt the butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the olive oil and garlic and cook for 30 seconds.
- Add the spinach and cover with a lid.
- Cook for 2 minutes.
- Remove the lid.
- Stir the spinach and cook for one or two more minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Season with salt and black pepper.
- Add the lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Serve warm.