Incredible Sauteed Green Bean Almondine (Easy Recipe)
- 1 pound green beans, trimmed
- 3 tbsp butter
- 1/2 cup sliced almonds
- 1/3 cup shallots, minced
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp chopped parsley
- salt and pepper to taste
- Melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the almonds and cook, stirring occasionally, until golden brown.
- Transfer the almonds on a plate and set side.
- Melt the remaining butter in the same skillet over medium heat.
- Add the shallots and cook for 3-4 minutes.
- Add the green beans and 2 tablespoons of water and cook, stirring occasionally, for 4-5 minutes or until tender.
- Remove from the heat.
- Add the lemon juice, parsley and almonds and toss to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper and serve.