Perfect Sheet Pan Garlic Roasted Eggplant (Easy Oven Roasted Recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 20 minutes
- Total Time: 25 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ pounds eggplant
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 tsp smoked paprika
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Slice the eggplants lengthwise into 1-inch-thick slices.
- Arrange the slices on a lightly greased baking sheet.
- Brush with olive oil and soy sauce.
- Sprinkle with mince garlic and smoked paprika.
- Season with salt to taste.
- Bake in preheated oven for 20 minutes or until tender.