Quick Refrigerator Pickled Cucumber Slices (Good with Everything!)
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 pound Kirby cucumbers, sliced
- 2 tsp black peppercorns
- 5 garlic cloves, peeled
- 6 large sprigs fresh dill
- 1 bay leaf
- ½ tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 cups water
- 1 cup white vinegar
- 1 ½ tbsp salt
- In a measuring cup combine the water, vinegar and salt.
- In a jar pack the cucumber, dill, garlic, black peppercorns, bay leaf and red pepper flakes.
- Pour the vinegar mixture over the cucumbers.
- Put the lid on.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 days before eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 week.