How to Make Iced Red Raspberry Leaf Tea (For Maximum Benefit!)
Today’s recipe is all about a fantastic iced red raspberry leaf tea with muddled raspberries. This refreshing iced tea recipe uses both red raspberry tea leaf bags along with fresh raspberries to provide a few fantastic benefits for women in particular.
Teas like this raspberry leaf tea are one of the best (and most enjoyable) ways to heal and take care of your body and mind. If you like herbal teas, be sure to also try Chamomile Lavender Tea (for sleep), Apple Cider Vinegar Green Tea (for weight loss) and Iced Cranberry Hibiscus Tea (for high blood pressure).
How to Make Iced Red Raspberry Leaf Tea
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make this delightful iced red raspberry leaf tea recipe from scratch:
- Prepare the water. Add 4 cups of water to a saucepan.
- Simmer. Bring the water to a simmer over medium high heat and then remove it from the heat.
- Steep. Add the red raspberry tea leaf bags and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Add the honey and lemon. Remove the tea bags, add the raw honey and lemon juice, and stir to combine.
- Muddle. Muddle the fresh raspberries in a pitcher.
- Stir. Add the red raspberry tea to the pitcher and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate the tea for a minimum of one hour.
- Pour. Fill glasses with ice cubes and pour the tea over the ice.
- Garnish. Garnish the tea with fresh raspberries.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
2 Incredible Health Benefits of Raspberry Leaf Tea for Women
This iced red raspberry leaf tea recipe is especially good for women. As a matter of fact, here are a few proven health benefits that can be gained by drinking this iced tea:
- Can provide relief from menstrual cramps. Red raspberry leaf tea can provide relief from PMS symptoms like cramping. This is because the leaf contains a compound called fragarine which has been shown to help tone muscles in the pelvic region, which in turn can help to ease painful cramping. (1)
- Can help promote a healthy pregnancy. For pregnant women (or women who are attempting to become pregnant), red raspberry leaf tea is a fantastic drink that can help to support your pregnancy. Red raspberry leaf contains nearly all of the nutrients that are essential for optimal uterine health, and thanks to the toning action mentioned above, it can even help with an easier delivery thanks to more relaxed and toned pelvic muscles. (2)
More Good Iced Tea Recipes
How Often Can I Drink This Iced Red Raspberry Leaf Tea?
This iced red raspberry leaf tea is perfectly safe to drink on a daily basis. In fact, a large amount of expecting mothers do in fact drink it daily to help support their pregnancy.
With that being said, I would recommend limiting your intake of this tea to 1-2 cups per day only. Red raspberry tea also contains natural laxative properties that can cause diarrhea and even vomiting if consumed in excessive amounts.
So long as you use a bit of moderation and stick with 1-2 cups per day, you should have no issues.
Iced Red Raspberry Leaf Tea with Muttled Raspberries for Women
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 4 cups water
- 4 bags red raspberry tea leaf
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- ½ cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the water to a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium high heat and then remove from the heat.
- Add the red raspberry tea leaf and let it sit for 5 minutes.
- Remove the tea bags.
- Add the raw honey and lemon juice and stir to combine.
- In a pitcher muddle the fresh raspberries.
- Add the tea and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for one hour.
- Fill the glasses with ice cubes and pour the tea over the ice.
- Garnish with fresh raspberries and serve.
Ask a Question Rate this Recipe