This recipe for making homemade raspberry vinaigrette is a new favorite to pair with some freshly picked greens from the garden. The color is beautiful and really elevates the way we dress our salads!
How to Make a Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette
Here is exactly how easy it is to make your own homemade raspberry vinaigrette completely from scratch:
- Blend. Add ½ cup of fresh raspberries, lemon juice, red wine vinegar, sugar, canola oil (or your preferred oil of choice such as avocado oil or grapeseed oil), and salt to taste in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Serve. Either use the vinaigrette immediately or store until ready to use; make sure to give the vinaigrette a stir before using as well.
What to Pair with This Raspberry Vinaigrette
Here are a few of my favorite salad recipes to pair with this homemade raspberry vinaigrette:
- Crisp and Creamy Cucumber Avocado Salad with Fresh Herbs and Onion
- Tangy Onion Vinegar Cucumber Salad
- Marinated Tomato Salad with Pickled Red Onions and Garlic Croutons
This vinaigrette also makes for a great dipping option for fresh or roasted veggies as well.
How to Store Raspberry Vinaigrette
The best way to store this homemade raspberry vinaigrette is to keep it sealed up tightly in either a jar or airtight container and then keep it in the fridge.
The vinaigrette will keep for up to 5 days when stored like this.Print
Save-worthy Homemade Raspberry Vinaigrette (Easy and Quick)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 2/3 cup 1x
- ½ cup fresh raspberries
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 tbsp red wine vinegar
- 1 tsp sugar
- ¼ cup canola oil or other oil of choice (avocado, grapeseed. light olive oil…)
- salt to taste
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Use immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.
- Stir before using.