If you love baking with raspberries as much as I do, then you need to try out this recipe for making mini crustless raspberry pies. These crustless pies are super easy to make and when you pair them with the homemade fluffy whipped cream topping they are simply to die for.
How to Make Mini Crustless Raspberry Pies
The first thing that you’ll want to do is prepare the mini pies; you can make the homemade whipped topping while the pies are cooling off when they come out of the oven.
- Preheat the oven. Preheat your oven to 425℉.
- Prepare the sugar mixture. Add the granulated sugar, cornstarch, and ground cinnamon to a small bowl and mix to combine.
- Prepare the raspberries. Add the fresh raspberries and fresh lemon juice to a large bowl and toss to combine.
- Add the sugar mixture. Add the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Prepare the pies for baking. Divide the raspberry mixture between 6 ramekins and top each one with small pieces of butter.
- Bake. Bake the pies in the preheated oven for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Cool. Remove the pies from the oven and allow them to cool completely.
- Top. Top the mini pies with the homemade fluffy whipped cream (see below for details on how to make).
- Serve. Serve immediately.
(Also try: Mini Rhubarb Strawberry Pies)
How to Make Homemade Fluffy Whipped Cream
While you’re waiting for your raspberry pies to cool off, you can turn your attention to making the homemade fluffy whipped cream:
- Beat. Add the cold heavy cream and powdered sugar to a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Top. Top the mini pies with whipped cream.
Can I Use Another Type of Berry To Make This Recipe?
You can easily modify this recipe to use another type of berry if you would like. Mini crustless strawberry or blueberry pies are particularly yummy options!
How to Store These Crustless Raspberry Pies for Later
The best way to store any leftover crustless raspberry pies is to simply keep them covered (or you can seal them up tightly in an airtight container) at room temperature.
Your pies will keep for up to 5 days when stored like this.
(Discover more: Raspberry Desserts)Print
Mini Crustless Raspberry Pies with a Fluffy Whipped Cream Topping
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 35 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
For the pie:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp butter, cut into small pieces
For the whipped cream:
- ½ cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl add the raspberries and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Add the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Divide the raspberry mixture between 6 ramekins.
- Top with small pieces of butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the whipped cream, add the heavy cream and sugar to a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Top the mini pies with whipped cream and serve.