Mini Crustless Raspberry Pies with a Fluffy Whipped Cream Topping
For the pie:
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- 2 ½ tbsp cornstarch
- ¼ tsp ground cinnamon
- 2 ½ cups fresh red raspberries
- 1 tbsp fresh lemon juice
- 1 tsp butter, cut into small pieces
For the whipped cream:
- ½ cup cold heavy cream
- 1 tbsp powdered sugar
- Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- In a small bowl, combine the sugar, cornstarch and cinnamon.
- In a large bowl add the raspberries and lemon juice and toss to combine.
- Add the sugar mixture and toss to coat.
- Divide the raspberry mixture between 6 ramekins.
- Top with small pieces of butter.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool completely.
- To make the whipped cream, add the heavy cream and sugar to a bowl and beat until stiff peaks form.
- Top the mini pies with whipped cream and serve.