Just wait until you try this recipe for making an out of this world raspberry coulis. It’s such a great way to make your own homemade coulis using just 3 ingredients, and it goes with a wide variety of desserts and snack ideas, too.
How to Make a Raspberry Coulis
Here is exactly how easy it is to make your own homemade raspberry coulis using only a few simple ingredients and a blender:
- Blend. Add one pound of fresh raspberries, lemon juice, and powdered sugar to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Strain. Pass the mixture through a fine-mesh colander.
- Discard. Discard the seeds.
- Serve. Either use immediately or store until ready to use.
Add Your Raspberry Coulis to These Recipe Ideas
Here are just a few of my favorite recipe ideas that you can pair with this homemade raspberry coulis:
- Fresh fruit platters
- Homemade ice cream (try it with this homemade honey lavender ice cream!)
- Chocolate cakes or brownies
How to Store Leftover Raspberry Coulis
The best way to store any leftovers you might have of this raspberry coulis is to simply keep it sealed up tightly inside of an airtight container inside the fridge. The coulis will stay fresh for up to 2 days when stored like this.
You can also freeze your raspberry coulis if you would like.
You’ll want to keep it in either a freezer bag or a freezer-safe airtight container. The coulis will keep for up to 2-3 months when frozen like this.
Out of This World Raspberry Coulis (Fresh Raspberry Sauce)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 2 cups 1x
- 1 pound fresh raspberries
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp powdered sugar
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Pass through a fine-mesh colander and discard the seeds.
- Use immediately or store in a refrigerator until ready to use.
- Will keep refrigerated in an airtight container for up to two days.