Plum Ginger Hibiscus Tea (Sun Tea Recipe)
- Prep Time: 5 hours
- Total Time: 5 hours
- Yield: 1 1x
- 4 dried or fresh plums, pitted and chopped
- ½ inch fresh ginger
- 2 tbsp dried hibiscus flowers
- 1 cup water
- natural sweetener of choice to taste (optional)
- Add all the ingredients except sweetener to a jar.
- Cover with a lid.
- Place outside where the sunlight can strike the jar for about 3 to 5 hours.
- Drain the liquid.
- Pour in a glass filled with ice.
- Top with water.
- Sweeten with your favorite sweetener to taste (if using) and serve.