This recipe for making a refreshing pineapple vodka cocktail with fresh lime and grenadine is a huge hit whenever I make it. It’s the perfect refreshment to make for groups, so definitely keep it in mind for game night or even just small dinner parties at home.
How to Make a Pineapple Vodka Cocktail
This easy to follow recipe can have absolutely anyone making pineapple vodka cocktails like a pro in no time:
- Prep the glass. Fill a lowball glass with ice cubes.
- Add alcohol and mixers. Add the vodka, pineapple juice and freshly squeezed lime juice to the glass and stir to combine.
- Add a splash of grenadine. Carefully pour the grenadine over a spoon.
- Garnish. Decorate the glass as you wish.
- Serve. Serve the pineapple vodka cocktail immediately.
3 Top Tips for Making the Very Best Homemade Cocktails
Here are 3 of our top tips for making the very best homemade cocktails, whether you’re making this recipe or any other cocktail recipe:
- Preparation, preparation, preparation. This tip is so important that it bears repeating three times; plan out your ingredients and what you’ll need ahead of time so that your entire cocktail experience is as enjoyable as possible.
- Must be ice. It doesn’t matter what the cocktail recipe is, the real secret ingredient will always remain the same: ice. You’ll need ice to both pre-chill your glass, as well as to fill the glass with when it comes time to actually make your cocktail.
- Not the time to skimp. When it comes to making cocktails, you’re always going to be best off using high quality ingredients. That means both premium top shelf liquors as well as fresh fruits and veggies whenever possible.
Refreshing Pineapple Vodka Cocktail with Fresh Lime and Grenadine
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/3 cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup vodka
- 1 tbsp fresh lime juice
- 1 splash grenadine
- ice cubes
- Fill a lowball glass with ice cubes.
- Add the vodka, pineapple juice and lime juice to the glass and stir to combine.
- Carefully pour the grenadine over a spoon.
- Decorate the glass as you wish and serve.