OMG-worthy Pineapple and Spam Fried Rice
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tbsp vegetable oil, divided
- 1 (12 oz) can SPAM, diced
- ½ cup mushrooms, quartered
- ½ cup frozen peas, thawed
- 1 cup diced fresh pineapple
- 3 cups cooked white rice
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 scallions, sliced
- salt, black pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- Add the Spam and cook for 2-3 minutes or until golden.
- Add the mushrooms and cook for few minutes or until tender.
- Add the frozen peas and pineapple and cook for 2 minutes.
- Push the mixture to the side of the wok and add the eggs.
- Use a spatula to scramble the egg, breaking it up into small bits.
- Add the rice and mix to combine.
- Add the soy sauce and mix well.
- Cook for 1 minute more.
- Sprinkle with scallions, season with salt and black pepper to taste and serve.