Save-worthy Pineapple Salad Recipe (Try this!)
For the salad:
- 1 ½ cups fresh pineapple chunks
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium English cucumber, halved and sliced
- 3 scallions, thinly sliced
- 1 cup coarsely chopped fresh coriander
- ½ cup roasted cashews
- ½ cup fresh basil leaves, chopped
For the dressing:
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small red chili, seeded and minced
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp fish sauce
- 1 tbsp freshly squeezed lime juice
- 2 tsp brown sugar
- To make the salad dressing, add all the ingredients to a small bowl and whisk to combine.
- Add the pineapple, bell pepper, cucumber, scallions, coriander, basil and cashews to a large bowl.
- Add the salad dressing and toss to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate until ready to use.