Pineapple and rum is one of the most classic cocktail combinations of all thanks to the delightful tropical flavor it offers. With that being said, this recipe is a wonderful option for anyone who enjoys sweet drinks and is perfectly paired with any type of dessert.
How to Make Pineapple Rum Punch with Prosecco
Here’s everything that you’ll need to do in order to make this pineapple rum punch with prosecco:
- Prepare the pineapple and orange mixture. Add the pineapple juice, freshly squeezed orange juice and white rum to a large pitcher and mix to combine.
- Prep the glasses. Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour. Pour the pineapple and orange mixture into the glasses until half full.
- Add Prosecco. Fill the gasses with one bottle of Prosecco, divided evenly.
- (Optional) Garnish. Decorate the glasses with maraschino cherries if desired.
- Serve. Serve the pineapple rum punch immediately.
3 Tips for Making Homemade Pineapple Rum Punch
Here are 3 helpful tips to keep in mind when making your own homemade pineapple rum punch:
- Use flavored rum. While this recipe recommends using one cup of white rum, it’s perfectly fine to swap the white rum out for your preferred flavored rum. As a matter of fact, Malibu rum (coconut flavored Caribbean rum) goes perfectly with the pineapple and orange juice in this recipe.
- Use fresh fruit ingredients whenever possible. There’s nothing quite like a good homemade rum punch made with fresh fruit ingredients. If possible, aim to use freshly squeezed fruit juices whenever possible in all of your punch recipes.
- Try adding champagne (or your preferred sparkling beverage). Feel free to substitute the prosecco for champagne or any other sparkling beverage if you want to.
(Also try: Pineapple Vodka Cocktail)Print
Oh So Good Pineapple Rum Punch with Prosecco
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 1 cup fresh-squeezed orange juice
- 1 cup white rum
- 1 bottle Prosecco
- maraschino cherries (optional)
- In a large pitcher combine the pineapple juice, orange juice and rum and mix to combine.
- Fill glasses with ice.
- Pour the pineapple -orange mixture into glasses until half full.
- Fill the glasses with Prosecco.
- Decorate the glasses with maraschino cherries and serve immediately.