You don’t have to own an expensive juicer to make your own homemade juices. This recipe will show you how to make fresh pineapple juice with a simple blender. It’s absolutely filled with all the beneficial nutrients that you would expect from store-bought juices but at a fraction of the cost.
How to Make Fresh Pineapple Juice
You’ll only need 3 simple ingredients (along with 3 minutes of your time) to make this refreshing pineapple juice recipe:
- Blend the ingredients. Add the pineapple chunks, water, sugar and freshly squeezed lime juice to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste test. Taste the juice and add more sugar if desired.
- Strain. Strain the juice.
- Serve. Serve the juice immediately.
(Also try: How to Make Watermelon Juice in a Blender)
Blender vs. Juicer – Is the Process the Same?
While a juicer isn’t required (this is a blender recipe after all), there’s no reason you can’t also use a juicer to make this recipe as well.
Simply run the pineapple chunks and lime through the juicer, combine with 6 cups of water and add sugar to taste.
Other Blender-friendly Juice Recipes
How to Store Fresh Pineapple Juice
Fresh pineapple juice should be stored in a tightly sealed glass jar and kept in the fridge. It will keep for up to 3 to 4 days before it begins to spoil; however, the juice is definitely best consumed sooner rather than later.
Try These Ideas with Your Pineapple Juice
Here are a few fun suggestions for fun things that you can do with your fresh pineapple juice:
- Use it to make tasty pineapple cocktails and mocktails.
- Pour into ice cube trays to make pineapple-flavored ice cubes.
- Spritz over top of meats before grilling them to add a delightful hint of pineapple.
- Use as an ice cream topping.
- Add to salads.
(You may also like: Mango Pineapple Smoothie)Print
3-Minute Fresh Pineapple Juice (Made in a Blender)
- Prep Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 2 minutes
- Yield: 8 1x
- 1 whole pineapple peeled, cored and cut in chunks
- 6 cups of water add more to taste
- 2 tbsp sugar or to taste
- 1 lime, juiced
- Add all the ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Taste and add more sugar if needed.
- Strain the juice and serve.