OMG-worthy Pineapple Ham Glaze With Brown Sugar and Dijon Mustard
- 1 (6-8 pound) fully cooked ham, preferably boneless
- 1 (20 ounce) can pineapple slices, drained
- maraschino cherries, drained and rinsed
For the glaze:
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- ¼ tsp ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325ºF.
- Line a roasting pan with aluminum foil.
- Place the ham in the roasting pan.
- Using a knife, score the surface on the ham in diamond pattern.
- Arrange the pineapple and cherries on the ham and secure with toothpicks.
- Set aside.
- To make the glaze, add all the ingredient to a small saucepan and whisk to combine.
- Bring to a boil over medium hight heat.
- Reduce the heat and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the heat.
- Spoon the glaze over the ham.
- Bake in preheated oven for 1 hour basting with pan juices every 30 minutes.
- Shield with aluminum foil after 1 hour to prevent excess browning and bake an additional 1 to 1 ½ hours.
- Remove from the oven.
- Let stand for 15 minutes before serving.