Crave-worthy Sticky Pineapple Chicken
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup chicken stock
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 tbsp chopped garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 8 boneless chicken thighs
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks
- ½ cup roasted, salted cashews (optional)
- 2 scallions, sliced (optional)
- Remove the skin form the chicken thighs.
- Cut the chicken thighs into 1 inch cubes.
- Heat the olive oil in a skillet over medium high heat.
- Add the chicken and cook for 5 minutes or until no longer pink.
- Remove the chicken from the skillet.
- In a bowl combine the pineapple juice, chicken soup, hoisin sauce, soy sauce, cornstarch, garlic and sugar and whisk well.
- Pour the mixture in a skillet and bring to a boil.
- Add the pineapple and stir to combine.
- Cook for a few minutes or until the sauce has reduced and thickened.
- Add the chicken back to skillet and stir to combine.
- Stir in the cashew nuts.
- Top with scallions (if using) and serve.