Obsession-worthy Pineapple Pecan Cheese Ball
- 16 oz cream cheese, softened
- 1 can (8 oz) crushed pineapple, well drained
- ½ cup chopped green pepper
- ½ cup chopped scallions
- 1 tsp lemon-pepper seasoning
- 1 tsp seasoned salt
- 2 cups chopped pecans, divided
- In a large bowl, cream the cream cheese.
- Add the pineapple, green pepper, scallions, seasoning and 1 cup of chopped pecans.
- Mix to combine.
- Place the mixture on a sheet of plastic wrap.
- Wrap it into a ball.
- Refrigerate overnight.
- Remove from the refrigerator.
- Discard the plastic wrap.
- Roll the ball into the remaining pecans.
- Serve with your favorite crackers.