Obsession-worthy Pineapple Casserole
- 1 (20 oz)) can crushed pineapple, drained
- 1 (20 oz) can pineapple chunks, drained (reserve 2 tbsp of juice)
- ¼ cup honey
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 6 oz grated Cheddar cheese
For the topping:
- 6 tbsp unsalted butter melted
- ¾ cup buttery crackers, crashed
- ¼ cup panko breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350ºF.
- Lightly grease an 8×10 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl combine crushed pineapple, pineapple chunks, honey, flour and 2/3 of grated cheddar cheese.
- Transfer the mixture to the prepared baking dish and smooth surface with spatula.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheddar cheese.
- To make the topping, add crushed crackers, panko breadcrumbs, melted butter and reserved pineapple juice to a bowl and mix to combine.
- Sprinkle over the top of the casserole.
- Bake in preheated oven for 30-35 minutes or until golden and bubbly.