Easy (And Spicy) Pickled Radishes for Tacos, Toast and Salads
- ¾ pound radishes, thoroughly washed and trimmed
- ¾ cup white vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tbsp honey
- 2 tsp salt
- 1 tsp red pepper flakes
- ½ tsp mustard seeds
- ½ tsp black peppercorns
- Thinly slice the radish using a mandoline slicer.
- In a jar pack the radishes, mustard seeds, red pepper flakes and black peppercorns.
- In a saucepan combine the water, vinegar, honey and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the radishes.
- Put the lid on and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 day before eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.