Crave-worthy Pickled Garlic (So Tasty and Goes Well with Everything!)
- 1 cup peeled fresh garlic cloves
- ½ cup white vinegar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp honey
- ½ tsp salt
- 1 small dried chile pepper
- 1 bay leaf
- 5–10 black peppercorns
- In a jar pack the garlic, bay leaf, chili pepper and black peppercorns.
- In a saucepan combine the water, vinegar, honey and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the garlic.
- Put the lids on and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 5 day before eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to 6 month.