Easy Refrigerator Pickled Eggs with Fresh Dill, Garlic and Peppercorns
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 12 1x
- 12 hard-boiled eggs, peeled
- 1 ½ cup white vinegar
- 1 ½ cup water
- 1 ½ tsp salt
- 4–6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tbsp whole peppercorns
- 6–8 springs fresh dill
- 1 tbsp pickling spices (optional)
- 1 tsp crushed red peppers (optional)
- In a saucepan combine the water, vinegar and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- In a jar, pack the eggs, fresh dill, black peppercorns, garlic and pickling spices and crushed red pepper (if using).
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the eggs.
- Put the lid on and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate for seven days before eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.