Quick and Easy Pickled Carrots Recipe
- 1 ½ pounds carrots, peeled
- 3 inch fresh ginger, peeled and slice
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1 clove garlic peeled and minced
- 2 tbsp honey
- 1 ½ cups rice wine vinegar
- 1 ½ cups water
- 1 tsp salt
- Slice the carrots using a mandoline slicer into thin sticks.
- In a jars pack the carrots, ginger, red pepper flakes and minced garlic.
- In a saucepan combine the water, vinegar, honey and salt.
- Bring to a boil over high heat.
- Pour the hot vinegar mixture over the carrots.
- Put the lids on and leave to cool.
- Refrigerate for at least 3 day before eating.
- Store in the fridge for up to 1 month.