Easy 5-Ingredient Peaches and Cream with Fresh Peaches
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the peaches, honey and lemon juice to bowl and toss to combine.
- Leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- To serve, place 3-4 peach slices in each of four glasses, then add in the whipped cream.
- Continue to layer until the glasses are full.