Just wait until you guys see how easy it is to make this 5-ingredient peaches and cream recipe. You’ll be using fresh peaches to make a delightfully refreshing dessert option that’s perfect on its own, or served at the end of a full meal.
How to Make the Best Peaches and Cream
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to make this peaches and cream recipe:
- Toss. Add the peeled and sliced peaches, honey, and lemon juice to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Macerate. Leave the mixture to macerate for 30 minutes.
- Whip. Use a separate bowl to whip the heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- Prepare for serving. Place 3 to 4 peach slices in each of your 4 serving glasses and then add in the whipped cream; continue to layer until the glasses are full.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
Add These Toppings for Some Extra Crunch
Here are a few of my favorite healthy toppings to add to my peaches and cream for a bit of extra crunch:
- Chopped nuts (walnuts, almonds, pecans, etc.)
- Dark chocolate shavings
- Unsweetened coconut flakes
(You may also like: Peach Dump Cake From Scratch )Print
Easy 5-Ingredient Peaches and Cream with Fresh Peaches
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 1 ½ cup heavy cream
- 5 tbsp sugar
- 4 ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- 3 tbsp honey
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- Add the peaches, honey and lemon juice to bowl and toss to combine.
- Leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
- In a bowl, whip the heavy cream and sugar until soft peaks form.
- To serve, place 3-4 peach slices in each of four glasses, then add in the whipped cream.
- Continue to layer until the glasses are full.