Are you a fan of making your own homemade sangria mixtures? If you are, this homemade white wine peach sangria recipe is an absolute must-try. I always drink too much of this when I make it because it’s so good!
As far as homemade sangria mixtures go, you can’t go wrong with this white wine peach sangria
How to Make a White Wine Peach Sangria
Here’s everything that you’ll need to know in order to prepare this refreshing white wine peach sangria recipe:
- Toss. Add the sliced ripe peaches and sugar to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Macerate. Leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
- Stir. Add the brandy, Cointreau liqueur, and chilled white wine to a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the peaches. Add the peaches with juices and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate. Refrigerate the sangria for a minimum of 8 hours.
- Serve. Serve over ice with lime slices (if using).
Can I Make White Wine Peach Sangria with Red Wine?
Unfortunately, you can’t swap out the white wine for red wine when making this specific peach sangria recipe.
However, that doesn’t mean that you can’t still use certain non-alcoholic substitutes if you would rather not use white wine. I would simply recommend swapping in some fresh grape juice if you want to make a non-alcoholic version of this sangria.
How Long Does Peach Sangria Keep in the Refrigerator?
When working with fresh fruit, there’s definitely going to be a shorter shelf life than if you were to use, say syrups or extracts. On average, you can keep this white wine peach sangria recipe stored in your refrigerator for 5 to 7 days.
Be sure to keep it in a covered pitcher to avoid any cross-contamination with your food products. A common mistake people make is putting their sangria next to very pungent or aromatic food, which can definitely affect the flavor of your sangria.
(You may also like: Sparkling Peach Bellini)Print
Incredibly Refreshing and Light White Wine Peach Sangria
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 bottle (750) white wine, chilled
- 3 cups sliced ripe peaches peeled
- ¼ cup sugar
- ¼ cup brandy
- ¼ cup Cointreau liqueur
- ice cubes
- sliced lime, for serving (optional)
- Add the peaches and sugar to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Leave to macerate for 30 minutes.
- Add the brandy, liqueur and wine to a large pitcher and stir to combine.
- Add the peaches with juices and stir to combine.
- Refrigerate for minimum 8 hours.
- Serve over ice with lime slices (if using).