Today’s recipe is all about the most amazing homemade peach salsa that you’ll ever try. This peach salsa mixture works well with everything from chips and tacos, to grilled meats and burritos!
How to Make Homemade Peach Salsa
This is exactly how easy it is to make your own flavorful homemade peach salsa:
- Combine the ingredients. Add the diced fresh ripe peaches, diced medium onion, diced red bell pepper, diced jalapeno pepper, lime juice, chopped cilantro, chili powder, and a pinch of salt to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Refrigerate. Cover the salsa with plastic wrap and refrigerate it for a minimum of one hour.
- Serve. Serve with tortilla chips (or your preferred appetizer option).
What to Serve with Peach Salsa
Here are a few of our top suggestions for tasty options to pair with your homemade peach salsa mixture:
- Tortilla chips
- Add to tacos
- Serve over grilled meats (chicken and salmon are great options)
How to Store Homemade Peach Salsa
You can choose to store your homemade peach salsa in either the fridge or the freezer.
As long as your salsa is properly covered, it will keep in the fridge for up to one week. Alternatively, you can freeze the salsa mixture for 3 to 4 months.
Crave-worthy Homemade Peach Salsa
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 1 pound fresh ripe peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 red bell pepper, diced
- 1 jalapeño peeper, seeded and diced
- 1 lime, juiced
- ½ bunch cilantro, chopped
- ¼ tsp chili powder
- pinch of salt or to taste
- Add all the ingredients to a bowl and toss to combine.
- Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate for minimum one hour.
- Serve with tortilla chips.