Soul-Satisfying Peach Dump Cake From Scratch (Without Cake Mix)
- 2 pounds slice ripe peaches, peeled
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- ½ tsp ground nutmeg
- 1 ½ cups all-purpose flour
- ½ cup sugar
- 2 tsp baking powder
- pinch of salt
- ¼ cup brown sugar
- ½ cup butter, frozen
- Preheat oven to 375ºF.
- Lightly grease 9×13 inch baking pan.
- Add the peaches to the pan.
- Sprinkle with cornstarch, cinnamon and nutmeg and toss to combine.
- In a bowl combine the flour, sugar, baking powder and salt.
- Sprinkle the flour mixture over the peaches.
- Sprinkle the brown sugar on top.
- Use a cheese grater to grate the butter.
- Sprinkle the grated butter over the top of the cake.
- Bake in preheated oven for 35-40 minutes or until golden.