What could be better than a sparkling peach bellini cocktail in hand on a warm, sunny day? This recipe is oh-so-light and refreshing with the perfect amount of fizziness.
How to Make the Best Sparkling Peach Bellini
This is exactly how quick and easy it is to make your own sparkling peach bellini:
- Blend. Add the peeled and sliced peaches, lemon juice, and a pinch of sugar (if using) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Prepare for serving. Add 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each champagne glass and then fill with your choice of either Prosecco or champagne.
- Serve. Serve immediately.
How Many Calories Are in a Peach Bellini
Curious about the calorie count in your sparkling peach bellini? Here is the approximate nutritional breakdown for a single 6 ounce glass of this cocktail:
- 130 calories
- 0 grams dietary fat
- 0.3 grams protein
- 12 grams carbohydrates
- 0.4 grams dietary fiber
- 8.8 grams sugar
- 0 mg cholesterol
- 10 mg sodium
- 108 mg potassium
How to Keep Sparkling Peach Bellini Chilled
Keeping your cocktail chilled while outside can be a challenge, especially when the weather is especially warm. Aside from making this bellini with chilled prosecco or champagne, you can also replace your fresh peaches with frozen peaches.
(You may also like: Watermelon Mojito with Honey Lime Ice Cubes)Print
Sparkling Peach Bellini (Refreshing, Effervescent and Oh So Good)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- 2 medium ripe peaches, peeled and sliced
- ½ cup water
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1 tsp sugar (optional)
- 1 bottle Prosecco or Champagne, chilled
- Add the peaches, water, lemon juice and pinch of sugar (if using) to a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add 2 tablespoons of the peach puree into each Champagne glass and fill with Prosecco.
- Serve immediately.