Quick Oven Roasted Tomatoes and Garlic (These are incredible on toast!)
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Total Time: 45 minutes
- Yield: 4 1x
- 2 pounds ripe tomatoes, halved
- 2 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 4–8 whole garlic cloves (or to taste), peeled
- a few thyme sprigs
- salt and black pepper, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Arrange the tomatoes on a sheet pan, cut sides up, in a single layer.
- Add the garlic and thyme leaves.
- Drizzle with olive oil.
- Season to taste with salt and black pepper.
- Roast the tomatoes in preheated oven for 30-40 minutes or until the skin softens and begins to burst.