Onion Tomato Chutney (Tangy, Creamy and Spicy)
- ½ pound red onion, peeled and sliced
- 1 pound ripe tomatoes, chopped
- 1 fresh red chili, seeded and minced
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- ¼ cup red wine vinegar
- ½ cup honey
- Add all the ingredients to a large heavy bottom pot or saucepan.
- Stir to combine.
- Simmer over medium heat, stirring occasionally, for 40-60 minutes or until jammy.
- Taste and adjust the seasoning if needed.
- Transfer to a jar.
- Allow to cool completely.
- Refrigerate until ready to use.