5-Minute Lemon Raspberry Mug Cake (Quick and Easy)
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 3 minutes
- Cook Time: 2 minutes
- Total Time: 5 minutes
- Yield: 1 1x
- 1/4 cup all purpose flour
- ½ tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsp granulated sugar
- 1/4 cup milk
- 2 tbsp melted butter or vegetable oil
- ½ tsp lemon zest
- 1 tbsp fresh raspberries
For serving (optional):
- In a small bowl, place the flour, baking powder and sugar.
- Mix to combine.
- Add the milk, melted butter and lemon zest and whisk to combine.
- Fold in the fresh raspberries.
- Pour the batter in a large microwave safe mug.
- Microwave on high for 1 ½ -2 minutes or until just firm to touch and toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean.
- Serve with whipped heavy cream.