Do I ever have a special treat for all of my fellow sangria lovers out there today! This iced lavender wine sangria is fabulous for cocktail night or simply when you’re hosting a few of your friends.
The first thing you’ll need to do is prepare a lavender simple syrup mix using ½ cup each of water and sugar mixed with two teaspoons of dried lavender flowers. Boil this mix over a medium heat, then remove your saucepan from the heat and leave it to steep for 30 minutes.
Strain your syrup into a bottle and then combine ⅓ of the mixture with ½ cup of brandy in a large pitcher. Add in the peaches, raspberries, and white wine and you’ve got all the mixings for one yummy drink indeed!
(You may also like: The Most Refreshing Citrus Lavender Cocktail Ever (ermahgerd!))Print
How to Make Iced Lavender-Infused Wine (Best Sangria Ever!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 6 1x
- ½ cup brandy
- 1 can lemon lime soda
- 3 medium peaches, sliced
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- 1 (750-ml) bottle dry white wine
For lavender simple syrup:
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ cup water
- 2 tsp dried lavender flowers
- To make the lavender simple syrup, add the sugar, dried lavender and water to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring until sugar dissolves.
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve and pour into a bottle.
- In a large pitcher combine the brandy and 1/3 cup of lavender simple syrup.
- Add the peaches, raspberries and white wine.
- Stir well.
- Cover with plastic wrap.
- Let chill in refrigerator for at least one hour.
- Top with lemon lime soda.
- Serve over ice.