If you feel like stress has been getting to you, then you should definitely take a peek at this 2-ingredient lavender simple syrup recipe.
You can add it in with lemonade, cocktails, coffee… it goes well with a ton of different things. It’s super easy to make too. You just need to take 1 ½ teaspoons of dried lavender flowers and mix them together with ⅔ cup of raw honey and a single cup of water.
Bring all three ingredients to a boil over a medium heat, then remove the saucepan from the heat and leave it to steep for approximately 30 minutes. Last but not least, strain the mixture through a fine-mesh sieve before pouring the syrup into a bottle.
(You may also like: Bedtime Chamomile Lavender Tea (This works!))Print
2-Ingredient Lavender Simple Syrup for Lemonade, Cocktails and Coffee
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 15 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 2/3 cup honey
- 1 cup water
- 1 ½ tsp dried lavender flowers
- Add the honey, dried lavender and water to a saucepan.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat.
- Remove the saucepan from heat.
- Let steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain the syrup through a fine-mesh sieve and pour into a bottle.