Homemade Lavender Lotion to Get Rid of Stress and Keep Yourself Calm
- Author: Emma - NurturedHomes.com
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 3/4 cup 1x
- 2 oz apricot kernel oil
- 1 ½ oz coconut oil
- 1 oz shea butter
- 1 ½ tbsp beeswax
- 10 drops lavender essential oil
- 2 tsp water
- Place the apricot kernel oil, coconut oil, shea butter and beeswax into a double boiler or a glass bowl set on top of a pot with simmering water.
- Heat, stirring occasionally, until beeswax melts.
- Remove from the heat.
- Place in the refrigerator for one hour to cool and firm up.
- Remove form the refrigerator.
- Add the water and lavender oil and using an electric mixer whip the lotion until creamy.
- Transfer into a jar and cover with a lid.
- Use within 6 months.