Easy Lavender-Infused Raw Honey Recipe (So many uses!)
- Prep Time: 10 minutes
- Total Time: 10 minutes
- Yield: 1 cup 1x
- 1 cup raw honey
- 2 tbsp dried lavender flowers
- Place the raw honey and dried lavender flowers in a jar and mix to combine.
- Cover with a lid and let the herbs infuse for at least 2 weeks.
- Place the jar in a warm water and let sit for 5 minutes.
- Using a fine nylon mesh strainer or cheesecloth, strain the honey in a clean jar.
- Cover with a lid and store in a cool, dry place.